Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Baking at home - cheese souffle trial #1

We finally had a relaxing day at home during the long weekend, so I decided to do one of the hard tasks that I've always wanted to try - bake a souffle.  Well, guess what?  It wasn't that hard at all!  And I think I got the 'cloud-like' texture in the finished product as well.  The only thing was, John didn't like the cheese flavor.  I need to make a 'taro-souffle' or a 'chocolate-souffle' next time!

All in all, it was somewhat successful.  Here's a picture of the finished product and the recipe I stole from another webpage.  I'll have to let you guys know how my 'taro-souffle' turn out next time :)

I used recipe from here: (2 egg souffle)
http://www.murraywilliams.com/cooking/souffle.html

TA-DA! 
Finished product, note to myself, i need to fill the mixture to near top in order to have it rise up some more....


home-made cheese souffle, trial #1

No comments:

Post a Comment