Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cava Restaurant, Rockville MD

I wanted to try the crab sliders that my friend raved about during our dinner last Friday, so we met up at Cava today around 12.  I've always liked their interior decor with the brick wall, but not their high prices.  But for lunch, their crab cake sliders is a steal with yummy fries and butter toasted bread!  The crab cakes were small but hardly any fillers.  For $12 dollars, I think it's a descent deal.  You also get a complimentary basket of delicious pita bread with 3 dippings to share!

reviews posted  in Cava Restaurant

crab sliders, $12 for lunch
















Wonderful meal and good company.  Thanks girls!

Cava Restaurant
9713 Traville Gateway Drive
Rockville, MD 20850-7408

2 comments:

  1. me too! especially when i set foot in that restaurant!.. or starbucks, ..or mmall..etc..can't name them all *sniff*

    ReplyDelete