Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lobster & seafood salad sub at Quiznos, Germantown MD

I received a coupon for lobster & seafood salad sub at Quiznos today.  So of course I rushed over to Quiznos in Germantown and redeemed my coupon for lunch.  The result?  Not so impressed...

The advertised picture looks like this, pretty right?

special lobster & seafood salad sub





















A large sub is priced at $8.29.  I had a $2 off coupon so it ended up around $6.50 with tax, not bad at all.  The sub had way too much gooey stuff though, I'd say about 50% sauce and 50% chunks of seafood salad.  There were some tiny bits of lobster meat but overall it wasn't very good.  Looks like I'll be buying some real seafood tonight to satisfy my seafood cravings.....

does not look like the advertised picture....
















Quiznos
13044 Middlebrook Rd
Germantown, MD 20876

No comments:

Post a Comment