Thursday, April 14, 2011

Agrodolce Ristorante, Germantown MD

One of my favorite lunch places in Germantown if you want a little piece of Italy and you have ample time to sit and chill!  One of my coworker that left the company years ago called us for a lunch get together.  He is a good friend of mine and he loves Agrodolce!  So of course the five of us gathered in this small Italian restaurant and since the weather was beautiful, we sat in the outdoor patio area.

I wish I had taken more pictures today, but we were too busy chatting most of the time....Speaking of time, it took me all but 10 seconds to decide on a blackboard special of the day while all the guys read the menu for a good 5 minutes before they picked something! (yes Don, you know the ones I'm referring to).

I ordered the farfelle with crawfish and shrimp.  It was awesome!  The bread that came with the meal was also toasted and very delicious.  I can't wait to go back again!  The lunch at Agrodolce is not cheap since it's high quality food, my pasta dish was about $13 but I received a discount of 10% for showing my badge.
They also have specials like half bottle wine Mondays and pizza Tuesdays.  Maybe we should go back on a Monday night, anyone? :)

farfalle with crawfish & big juicy shrimp
















FoodiePop's rating: 4/5 star for lunch.

Agrodolce
21030J Frederick Avenue
Germantown, MD 20876
http://www.agrodolcerestaurant.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment