Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bistro Sensations, Montgomery Mall Bethesda

I rarely post food court reviews, but bistro sensations (newly opened) in Montgomery Mall made really yummy Thai chicken salad!  Ever since I had Thai chicken salad from Panara bread, I've been in love with this light yet delicious entree.  So when my sister and I were looking for lunch ideas in food court, I decided to pick bistro sensations.  It was a pleasant surprise!

Bistro Sensation, food court MM
















They have so many different salads, but I picked the Thai chicken salad.  The salads are made as you walk through the line to the cashier.  All the ingredients in the bowl were very fresh!  You can customize the salad down to every single ingredient, but since I'm the #1 meal type of person, I just picked the Thai chicken salad and let them handled the rest....

fresh ingredients















Thai chicken salad, a little pricey at $8 but yummy!
















FoodiePop's rating: 4/5 on Thai chicken salad

Bistro Sensations
Food court, Montgomery Mall
7101 Democracy Blvd
Bethesda, MD 20817

2 comments:

  1. i'm usually not a big fan, but i love their thai chicken salad :)

    ReplyDelete