Thursday, April 21, 2011

IHOP, Gaithersburg MD

Since I took the car to the shop and had to wait a few hours.  I decided to walk over to IHOP and have a breakfast feast by myself!  The new trend is to list all the calories on the menu, which I got to say, ignorance was SUCH a bliss.  After looking at all the calories, I was scared to order anything off the menu.  So I ended up doing the unthinkable, I ordered the 'simple and fit' version since everything else was in the 1000 calorie range!


got to have coffee
















I ordered the simple & fit blueberry harvest grain 'n nut combo.  It turned out surprisingly delicious!  It was made with whole wheat flour and had lots of nut pieces all throughout.  I loved the fluffy texture of the pancakes and the nuts added the perfect touch.  The best part was, it was only around 400 calories!


blueberry harvest grain 'n nut
















FoodiePop's rating on wheat pancakes: 4/5

IHOP
206 N Frederick Ave
Gaithersburg, MD 20877

No comments:

Post a Comment