Monday, June 6, 2011

Famous Dave's BBQ, Kentland Gaithersburg

Who doesn't love a good plate of delicious BBQ (vegetarians excluded)?

We went to Dave's Famous BBQ in Kentland after being out all day in the sun.  What's better than BBQ wings, ribs, briskets, and beer!  Nothing else came to mind.....

We've been to Dave's Famous BBQ on several occasions.  The place never disappoints!  For the second time in the row, we got the all American BBQ feast which includes: A full slab of St. Louis-style spareribs, a whole chicken, 1/2 lb. of either Texas beef brisket or Georgia chopped pork, coleslaw, Famous Fries, Wilbur Beans, four corn-on-the-cob, and four corn bread muffins.  (I think I drooled on my keyboard while typing this).

It was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!  A picture is worth a thousand words, so here are my thousand words :)

TA-DA!
















FoodiePop's rating: 4/5 for BBQ goodness!

Famous Dave's BBQ
917 Quince Orchard Rd
Gaithersburg, MD 20878

No comments:

Post a Comment