Wednesday, June 1, 2011

YumBurgers Grill, Rockville MD

On a sunny Sunday, we took the dogs for brunch in Kings Farm town center.  Since I bought the groupon deal for YumBurgers Grill, it was my number one choice.  I'm all about saving a little dough while eating good!  The outdoor seating was very spacious and relaxing, and the food was appetizing both to the pellet and the eyes! 

They have 3 big tables outside, we grabbed the corner table and settled ourselves in.  The waiter quickly came with the menu and we placed our orders.

For puppies? lol.





















I got the Cujo Chicken sandwich for $7.99, it's a grilled boneless chicken thigh in burger buns.  It was yummy!  I always prefer dark meat over white meat since it's more juicy in my opinion.  Oh and I absolutely LOVED the fries, they were soooo good.  I finished all of mine and stole a couple from his plate.

cujo chicken sandwich
















He ordered some type of Greek burger.  Although there was nothing 'Greek' about it, it was a very delicious burger.  It was a bit pricey at $12, but definitely bigger than most average size burgers.

Greek burger (my dog was trying to steal it)
















We also ordered coffee, I was a bit surprised that they don't carry specialty coffee (Latte, Cappuccino, etc) , but their regular coffee tasted okay.  He ordered an ice tea, nothing special there.

coffee: i love the mug set
















Overall, service was good and the food was delicious.  I will definitely come back with our dog on weekends!

Just look at these happy dog faces!  I think they had a good time as well :)

my pup




















cute chowbiebie





















FoodiePop's Rating: 4/5 for lunch

YumBurgers Grill
800 Pleasant Dr
Ste 160
Rockville, MD 20850

No comments:

Post a Comment