Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ma Duke's, Germantown MD

Wing stop in Germantown has been replaced by a small ordinary looking restaurant called "Ma Duke's".  Since I was running errands in that shopping plaza, I decided to give it a try.  As soon as I walked in, I smelled wonderful fried chicken and the menu read "Soul Food Menu".  My first thought was, they must make great fried chicken!

very simple menu




















simple but clean interior





















With no hesitation, I ordered the 8 pc fried chicken wing.  I asked for old bay seasoning but there were many different sauces and seasoning that you can order.  But once you try the fried (anything) with old bay, you'll fall in love with it.

I did wait for a good while.  I want to say about 8-10 minutes for my to-go order to be completed.  But man o man did these wings smell fabulous!  While I was driving back to work, I couldn't resist the temptation and started munching on a wing, it was super juicy and good!

I can't say much about the other menu items, since I've only been to this place once.  But as far as the fried chicken wings go, they definitely made top of my list!

part of the order, I already ate some!
 















Weather has been too hot lately for greasy fried food.  But once the weather cools down a bit, I'm going to head back and try some other items on the menu!

FoodiePop's rating for fried chicken wings: 4.3/5

Ma Duke's
13015 Wisteria Dr
Germantown, MD 20874

No comments:

Post a Comment