Thursday, August 11, 2011

Zoës Kitchen, Potomac MD

We visited a casual eatery in Potoamc MD called Zoe's Kitchen. The restaurant features Mediterranean/Greek cuisines and freshly squeezed refreshing Limeades. They also have a newly added wine list as well.

We ordered a couple of items and sat on the outside patio with the pooch. The food came rather quickly and they were all pretty tasty.

He ordered a "GRÜBEN", it is grilled turkey, Swiss, slaw, spicy mustard, on rye bread. The sandwich was tasty and fresh, it had the right balance of meat and lettuce ratio as well. The potato salad was just average though, nothing surprising there.

Gruben
















I actually ordered the spinach wraps but they delivered this instead. This was pretty good! I love the toasted tortilla on the outside and the steak and cheese was yummy.

steak wraps















Zoe's Kitchen had fresh tasting food and descent prices. I don't think I'll make a trip to the restaurant just for the food though, but if I'm in the area, I might pay another visit!

FoodiePop's rating: 3/5

Zoe's Kitchen
12505 Park Potomac Ave
Potomac, MD 20854

No comments:

Post a Comment