They have 3 big tables outside, we grabbed the corner table and settled ourselves in. The waiter quickly came with the menu and we placed our orders.
| For puppies? lol. |
I got the Cujo Chicken sandwich for $7.99, it's a grilled boneless chicken thigh in burger buns. It was yummy! I always prefer dark meat over white meat since it's more juicy in my opinion. Oh and I absolutely LOVED the fries, they were soooo good. I finished all of mine and stole a couple from his plate.
| cujo chicken sandwich |
He ordered some type of Greek burger. Although there was nothing 'Greek' about it, it was a very delicious burger. It was a bit pricey at $12, but definitely bigger than most average size burgers.
| Greek burger (my dog was trying to steal it) |
We also ordered coffee, I was a bit surprised that they don't carry specialty coffee (Latte, Cappuccino, etc) , but their regular coffee tasted okay. He ordered an ice tea, nothing special there.
| coffee: i love the mug set |
Overall, service was good and the food was delicious. I will definitely come back with our dog on weekends!
Just look at these happy dog faces! I think they had a good time as well :)
| my pup |
| cute chowbiebie |
FoodiePop's Rating: 4/5 for lunch
YumBurgers Grill
800 Pleasant Dr
Ste 160
Rockville, MD 20850
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.