We ordered a variety of appetizers, entrees, and wings. Most of them were pretty good, there were a few that stood out such as the chicken spinach anchovies flat bread pizza, it was delicious!
We ordered a couple appetizers to start off:
| ultimate nacho platter |
| buffalo chips (thick cut fried potato) |
| Southwest bites (has chicken and jalapeno inside) |
I liked the buffalo chips even though it's a real simple appetizer. It's basically thick cut fried potatoes. It was a plate of hot and crisp goodness though. The southwest bites,...not so much. It was lacking identity. Nachos were descent, but that's how nachos are, a fail-safe dish.
| rib & more ribs |
This was good. Not 'finger licking' good, but it made the grade. Famous Dave still has best ribs in the area, hands down!
| grilled chicken salad |
My girl friend ordered grilled chicken salad. I didn't try this, but it looked descent....
| spinach & anchovy chicken flat bread pizza |
This was probably the best tasting dish besides the wings. Too bad they didn't have many flavors for flat bread pizza, otherwise we could order one or two more!
| BWW wings |
Of course we ordered a bunch of wings. I think we split 50 wings with 5 different flavors. We sampled mango habanero, mild, wild, jerk, and hot BBQ. My favorite was the mild, it had a little kick to it but definitely not in the spicy category. The wings were good, but I think they'll taste even better with a couple beers.....
We definitely had fun in BWW, it's one of those places where you have so much fun that the food isn't the center of the attention anymore. But I definitely enjoyed munching on yummy wings while chilling and watching games on a Sunday!
p.s. Please excuse my dark pictures, too lazy to adjust them...
FoodiePop's rating: 3.4/5
Buffalo Wild Wings
33-C Maryland Ave
Rockville, MD 20850
The salad was mediocre...it needed a lot more lettuce to be called a salad!
ReplyDeleteI don't mean to be that person, but... "descent" is an action of moving downward. The word you tried to spell is "decent." Just thought I'd let you know for future reference - spelling and punctuation can make a huge difference, especially if you want to be taken seriously as a writer.
ReplyDelete