The first time I visited, they only had 4 flavors of snow ice available, original milk flavor, green tea flavor, mango flavor, and I believe lychee flavor. The second time I visited, they've expanded to 10 flavors! The store is right across from 'Boss' store in Montgomery mall, I don't think you can miss it.
| banner |
| menu |
I tried both green tea and original milk flavors the first time, I preferred the milk flavor. So the second time I got strictly the milk flavor with red beans, condensed milk, and mochi for toppings! This combination is simply called harajuku on their menu except I substituted milk snow ice for green tea snow ice.
| harajuku combo with milk snow ice instead of green tea |
The creation was very good except the addition of condensed milk was a bit too sweet for my liking. I think next time I'll try the snow ice without any toppings, maybe even a new flavor of snow ice!
I even took another close-up picture, see the texture of the shaved ice? It's unique and melts immediately in your mouth!
| close-up |
I'm very happy that snow ice has found its way into our area. I'll definitely visit it again and even try a new flavor. If you're shopping in Montgomery Mall, be sure you pay Sno Dream a visit!
FoodiePop's rating: 4/5 since it's the only store of its kind in MD
Sno Dream
Montgomery Mall
7101 Democracy Blvd, Space 9024
Bethesda, MD 20817
I got the deal from living social. Will have to remember to use it next time I go to Montgomery mall!
ReplyDeleteI think that one expires soon....you probably wanna make a trip in the near future girl!
ReplyDelete