We got to the restaurant around 11:40am, the restaurant was pretty empty. By the time we finished, there was a long line waiting to get seated. So definitely get there early on a weekday if you can!
The ramen orders comes with one small dish, we picked both the bean sprouts (marinated with vinegar and sauce) and seaweed salad which was $2 additional.
![]() |
| marinated bean sprouts |
![]() |
| seaweed salad, $2 additional |
There are only 2 types of ramen on the menu since it's not their specialty. I ordered the salt flavor ramen and it was good! I believe it was priced at $8.95. It's not as good as the ramen shops in Bethesda, but since we wanted to meet near Arlington, it's a good alternative!
![]() |
| salt flavored ramen |
We also ordered the soy sauce ramen, which seemed to be a healthier alternative since it was less salty. On a side note, I really like the 'chia-shau' meat in the bowl! They were very delicious!
![]() |
| soy sauce ramen |
All in all, the ramen is descent in Tachibana. I would definitely order again if I'm in the area. My first choice is still 'Ren's Ramen' in Bethesda. Unfortunately, 'Ren's Ramen' closed in Sept last year. They need to re-open again!
Tachibana Japanese Restaurant
6715 Lowell Ave
McLean, VA 22101
(703) 847-1771





Love this place! i like their dinner sets too.
ReplyDeletei havn't tried this place for dinner since much better deals for lunch. gotta try it sometime....good prices?
ReplyDelete