I wish I had taken more pictures today, but we were too busy chatting most of the time....Speaking of time, it took me all but 10 seconds to decide on a blackboard special of the day while all the guys read the menu for a good 5 minutes before they picked something! (yes Don, you know the ones I'm referring to).
I ordered the farfelle with crawfish and shrimp. It was awesome! The bread that came with the meal was also toasted and very delicious. I can't wait to go back again! The lunch at Agrodolce is not cheap since it's high quality food, my pasta dish was about $13 but I received a discount of 10% for showing my badge.
They also have specials like half bottle wine Mondays and pizza Tuesdays. Maybe we should go back on a Monday night, anyone? :)
| farfalle with crawfish & big juicy shrimp |
FoodiePop's rating: 4/5 star for lunch.
Agrodolce
21030J Frederick Avenue
Germantown, MD 20876
http://www.agrodolcerestaurant.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.