| patio seating @ RedRocks Pizzera |
I read pretty good reviews on Yelp before we picked the restaurant, so I already knew what to order. There were pictures of 'breakfast pizza' that I had to try since I never had a running egg on a pizza! The pizza was pretty good, even though it lacked some meat on the topping. Some bacon and sausage bits would be nice....! I absolutely loved the pizza crest though, it had a rustic (brick oven) taste to it and it was the right thickness.
| sunrise pizza, with egg and potato |
He ordered some type of calzone. It was good and ooozing with cheese, again, we should have added the sausages for $2.50 extra because it would have made it that much better and meatier! The crust was the same as the pizza, so I loved it as well.
| calzone |
They also had the 'unlimited mimosa' for $8 which is awesome for brunch. I bet I could sit there for hours and get OJ & champagne overdose! Let me close this entry with my doggy's happy smiley face, I think she had a wonderful time brunching Sunday!
| see the smiley face? |
FoodiePop's rating for patio brunch: 3.8/5
RedRocks Firebrick Pizzeria
1036 Park Rd NW
(between N New Hampshire Ave & N 11th St)
Washington, DC 20010
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.