| Melt Cafe |
| nice and clean interior |
We ordered one sweet and one savory crepes. They were both just okay, crepe-a-go-go in Kentland definitely wins in this category. Another thing I did not like about Melt Cafe is they have restaurant prices but uses disposable plates and utensils, but having gelato as dessert in the same place is definitely a plus. I was eyeing all the gelato choices while selecting brunch entrees. The coffee was just average in this place as well. We ordered one latte and one americano, nothing remarkable there.
| savory crepe: lettuce, tomato, and pesto sauce |
| royale strawberry crepe |
They have a $4.99 gelato sampler that is a good deal though. For $4.99, you get to try six different gelato flavors. I particularly like the espresso and the tiramisu flavors. The gelato texture was not as creamy and sticky as I would like though.
| gelato selections |
Overall, Melt Cafe made average grade for breakfast/brunch selections. If you're in the mood for crepes, I would recommend crepe-a-go-go over Melt Cafe. At least you get real plates and utensils, and the food and coffee are better as well at crepes-a-go-go.
Melt Cafe
14955 Shady Grove Rd
Rockville, MD 20850
very nice blog!
ReplyDeletethank you karen dear!
ReplyDelete