I've always had good impressions of red lobster because they have good service and the place is close to home. This time, I had high expectations because their crabfest in commercial looked delicious and I have no resistance to shell fish! I soon realized, advertisements can be a little misleading sometimes....just a little.
| appetizer menu - pretty! |
I've always loved their warm buttered complimentary biscuits. I ate two of these before the salad showed up.... This batch was on the salty side but I still loved them!
| complimentary warm buttered biscuits |
The salad was pretty ordinary, but it also came free with the meal. I finished the salad to make myself feel better on the high cholesterol meal about to come...
| salad that came with my $19.99 meal |
| My 'snow crab & roasted garlic seafood bake' |
![]() |
| same dish in the red lobster commercial - RedLobster.com |
He ordered the 'snow crab & crab butter shrimp' for $14.99. It included 1/2 lb snow crab legs and skewer of wood grilled shrimp topped with crab meat in a creamy crab butter. He wasn't thrilled about the wild rice pilaf, but other than that the meal was descent. This dish actually had closer resemblance to the one advertised....
Overall, the food was pretty good for the price. Our dining bill was only about $37 for 2 crabfest dishes and we were satisfied with both. The only complaint I had was the food in the commercial looked way too good to be true! If you're going to try the crabfest dishes at red lobster, make sure you don't have unrealistic high hopes like me for dishes that are all under $20!
FoodiePop's rating on Crabfest: 3.8/5
Red Lobster
15700 Shady Grove Rd
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
He ordered the 'snow crab & crab butter shrimp' for $14.99. It included 1/2 lb snow crab legs and skewer of wood grilled shrimp topped with crab meat in a creamy crab butter. He wasn't thrilled about the wild rice pilaf, but other than that the meal was descent. This dish actually had closer resemblance to the one advertised....
| his 'snow crab & butter shrimp' |
![]() |
| 'snow crab & butter shrimp' in commercial, RedLobster.com |
Overall, the food was pretty good for the price. Our dining bill was only about $37 for 2 crabfest dishes and we were satisfied with both. The only complaint I had was the food in the commercial looked way too good to be true! If you're going to try the crabfest dishes at red lobster, make sure you don't have unrealistic high hopes like me for dishes that are all under $20!
FoodiePop's rating on Crabfest: 3.8/5
Red Lobster
15700 Shady Grove Rd
Gaithersburg, MD 20877


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.